Re: NOPI Nationals camping

To: jorober5@vt.edu, solo2atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: Re: NOPI Nationals camping
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:54:45 +0000

Jonathan Roberts  writes:
> Ben,
>
> I know you must be getting tons of mail and questions about the NOPI
> nationals, so I'll apologize in advance if this has already come up.

Naw, that's what I'm here for.

> Anyway, do you know if they will be allowing camping at AMS?

Yes!!

 And/or
> do you
> know who I might get in touch with to register for camping?

Camping is FREE at the site. Just set up camp near the camping restrooms
which are at the Southeast end outside the track. There is a small lake
near there for campers. If you come in the main gate go to the end of
that road then turn left. The restrooms/showers will be on your right
about a block away. Camp in that area.

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA