I've posted half my pictures from Sunday's BFG Solo II in Louisville KY

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: I've posted half my pictures from Sunday's BFG Solo II in Louisville KY
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 22:10:42 -0500
I'll post the other 50 when I get back from Nationals.  Good luck to
everyone, and have fun no matter what!

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/bfg8ky.htm

Enjoy!

 Ron Conrad - Street Touring #25 - 86 Honda Civic Si (original owner)
 370,000+ on the odo!

 74 Capri V6 2800 - Race Capri (4-Sale)  Raced in the One Lap of America
                    about 3 years ago by Matt Jennings (no motor)
 74 Capri V6 2800 - Parts Capri (4-sale) Good Mechanicals (I bought it for
the engine)
 74 Capri 2000 (my first sports car and now a Winter Beater)
 67 Sunbeam Alpine V (next restoration / D/SP project)
 67 Sunbeam Alpine V (Parts Car)
 98 GMC Safari AWD (Tow Vehicle)

 rjconrad@fwi.com