NOPI Registration FLASH!!

Subject: NOPI Registration FLASH!!
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:40:56 -0400
There was a snafu in the date for late entry into the NOPI Nationals
Auto-X Tournament. They had planned on September 8th but had told me the
10th.

However, you can still get the $45 rate IF you call Mark Meyers TODAY
(Sept 10th) by 6:00 pm EDT. You will need to have your credit card number
ready and call 1-800-277-6674 Extension 204. If you don't get Mark Meyers
on the phone you will have to pay $55 so make sure you use that
extension.

Any entries after 6 pm tonight will be $55 and you should just register
at the event. We will NOT have credit card capability at the event!

Sorry for the inconvenience and I look forward to seeing y'all at NOPI on
the 18th or 19th.

Ben Thatcher - NOPI Nationals Auto-X Tournament - event chair
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA
Phone 770.474.1402
FAX 770.474.0938