Re: Fiats & 'Vairs

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Subject: Re: Fiats & 'Vairs
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:53:19 -0700
Hi back JD
Actually I think they some 'Marica company's efficiency expert idea of
creating a self perpetuating industry. Just think of all the auto related
stock that must be kept on the shelves continually just to keep things
humming. Including having a coke while doing the work.

More directly outrageous in requirement needs compared with the British ie.
electrical parts, sometimes somewhat more subtle in trying to
troubleshoot-hence make a cup to tea while you try to figure things out.

Judy  {:>}

At 07:22 AM 9/10/99 -0700, JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov wrote:

>Judy:
>
>You wrote:  "Fiats & Corvairs- major similarity is they both leak oil from
>the same end & you "have" to enjoy working on them with great
>regularity & have a big supply of oil & gaskets."
>
>Now, I coulda swore that Fiats were Eye-Tallian cars ("Fix It Again,
Tony!) and