Nationals/Finale reports? Please?

To: autocross <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nationals/Finale reports? Please?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:48:37 -0700
Any news?  8-)

I have been getting mail from Thomas Harrington. It is cool to live
vicariously thru someone else. Well, not as cool as being there, but it
will have to do.

Some interesting tidbits from Thomas...some unfortunate news. It seems
that Annie Gill and Ron Bauer met a dead deer in the road, causing some
damage to the Type R, including rear suspension damage. G.H. Sharp
rolled his trailer. "Apparently while passing a truck he got blown off
road and rolled the trailer (not the tow vehicle) with his BMW M3 on
it.  Last we heard he was going back to
South Carolina for his corvette."

Rain is predicted for tomorrow in Topeka.

Fortunately for me, we will have more sun and mid 70's weather in San
Diego as we have a day long practice event. It will lessen the pain of
not being in Topeka. 8-/

Randy Chase