Re: Nationals/Finale reports? Please?

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>, "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nationals/Finale reports? Please?
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 03:40:32 -0400
Hate to continue the bad news trail but this one has a happy ending.  Rich
Wayne and Jeannie Devaney encountered a concrete block as it fell off a
truck on Rt78 as they were headed towards Kansas.  Miata transmissions and
concrete just don't mix well.  Dripping ( or gushing ) transmission fluid
from the hole they limped the car to George Z's place and replaced the
tranny with a spare that George just happened to have laying around.  Last I
heard they were on their way to Kansas  to compete in the Miata class;-)