Re: Lets sound off...how many are staying home??

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lets sound off...how many are staying home??
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:56:06 -0700
I'm staying home and I really don't have any exciting excuses why I
didn't go. I was interested in going in May but lose the interest in
June and said hell no in July.

I've been on vacation since August 28 and don't go back to work until
October 11.

I had several rides available/offered to me. 99 Camaro 1LE in F Stock,
88 Corvette in B Street Prepared, and of course my two rides 93
Corvette in Super Stock and 90 Camaro 1LE in E Street Prepared.

I think I'm just burned out on traveling and tired of hotel rooms and
restaurant food.

Oh well, maybe next year I'll drive in BSP at Nationals.

Hey Phil - If you do the digest thing you might reduce the 1800 Let's
Sound Off messages to 1200 messages. It'll save you time by not
reading 600 messages so you can get your line in time before winter
hits. By the way, don't you guys up in the famous Republic state of
Jesse Ventura get your first snow this coming weekend? You better
hurry up and read those messages.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com