Topeka (part deux)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Topeka (part deux)
From: Matthew D Murray <mattm@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:15:15 EDT
The Remingtons welcome part was a lower key than last year.
Three Subarus inside. A Legacy, Forrester, and an Impresa RS with some
tweaked parts on it. Sat inside the Legacy and the Forrester.
Also a small Subaru generator was displayed. Looked neat for small
applications like powering an on site laptop/printer and maybe a PA.
Tacos where the main course. Free beer and soda. Probably 350 people
there.

Solo meeting touched on the ST proposal from Dennis Grant. People spoke
about the pros and cons of it. The SEB listened. I don't think anything
was decided, but at least Dennis could speak to the membership at large
with the SEB there.

Many people changing tire manufacturers. We'll see who is on what in a
few days.

I'll try to post rough results if I can. Mark Sirota is without e-mail,
so I don't know who else will forward info. My Juno ISP has been flakey,
so some may came via AOL. :^(

We know how much you all would like to attend, so we'll try to keep info
going out.

Matt Murray
(do not use this or the AOL domain after Friday)
mattm@optonline.net (normally)
mdmurray@gwns.com