Re: NOPI Weather?

Subject: Re: NOPI Weather?
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:17:30 -0400
I'm taking the liberty to copy this note to some email lists.

Bob Monday  writes:

> Should we plan on lots of rain (and Floridians) at NOPI Nationals
> this
> weekend?

The weather forcast is for sunny and high about 80 degrees for the whole
weekend. Atlanta is a long ways from the coast (about 200 miles) and over
1000 feet above sea level.

We haven't even had any clouds out of this storm system.

The hurricane is projected to be off the coast of New England by Friday,
anyway.

> I trust that you'll let us know if you're going to get blown away
> and
> we shouldn't make the trip...

Everything is a go for the weekend, come on down. I trust you have
already made your room reservations.

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA