Re: Digesting digest #3512

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Digesting digest #3512
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:40:45 -0500

Jim Carr wrote:

>  Oh, and are the cones exactly aligned in the sections I identified
>  as slaloms up above?  It looks like they are, but one never knows.

The courses seemed to be very true to the maps, but the maps don't show
the bad concrete or the surface contours, both of which are relevant.
(more to some cars than others)

A quick estimation would be to figure the width of the start gates on
each course to be about 20 feet (perhaps a little less on the North
course) and use that to scale the drawing.

Maybe someone can measure the start gates on each course for you, that
would be fairly easy to do.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca