Fwd: 1999 Florida State Championship Date Change

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Fwd: 1999 Florida State Championship Date Change
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:02:13 EDT
--part1_8a755811.2512c2e5_boundary

Sorry for the change!  Thought I would forward this so everybody would
know.--John

--part1_8a755811.2512c2e5_boundary

From: DHutter@aol.com
Full-name: DHutter
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:17:40 EDT
Subject: 1999 State Championship Date Change
To: MarcTampa@aol.com, theguys@sunrider.com, neonracer@hotmail.com,
        vmhrobi@worldnet.att.net, carlc@iname.com, duncanscca@compuserve.com,
        dragonflyc@juno.com, zman1@peganet.net, JVHT@aol.com,
        bbeecher@cardsc.com, diane.thoman@worldnet.att.net

     Due to a previous commitment we cannot get our site on Nov 13 & 14,  So
we will now hold the event on NOVEMBER 6 & 7.
     Those of you who have not e-mailed me your street addresses,  please due
so asap so I can send you a packet of flyer to give to your various groups.
     I hope this is not a problem for your schedules.  If you have any
questions please let me know.
Dave Hutter - Pres.
Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd.

--part1_8a755811.2512c2e5_boundary--