What R the Best Alignment Settings for a 3rd gen RX7?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: What R the Best Alignment Settings for a 3rd gen RX7?
From: Tworx7s@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 22:40:36 EDT
Hi,

I have a '93 Touring RX-7 which I run in ASP.  Lately, I have been having
alignment problems (stay away from NTB).  Anyway, I was checking out Pettit's
suggested settings, but I can tell they're just a shot-in-the-dark, based on
their road racing settings.  Well, I recall talking to Eric Strielnyk <sp>
and he claimed to posses the ultimate settings.  Are you out there?  Does
anyone know?  Also, can anyone make heads or tales out of the factory's shop
manual regarding alignment adjustment (it's not in degrees, but rather
seconds?).  Please send any/all replies directly to me, or at least CC me
because I don't read the list.

Thanks,
Dale
West Penn RX-7 Club