Re: A/SP protest?

To: Don and Sharon Roberts <cobra89@earthlink.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A/SP protest?
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:23:31 -0700 (MST)
At 8:53 AM 9/16/99, Don and Sharon Roberts wrote:
>Anybody know the who/what protest in A/SP?

Don't quote me, I spoke to Jim in Topeka earlier this evening. He said it
had to do with shocks and that the protest was upheld but no one was
disqualified. This involved all Lotuses and Vipers, I understand.

Mark Huffman still took a trophy, and one of our guys beat Roger Johnson,
anyway. Jennifer and Jason Isley also did well (not first but ohsoclose),
Dan and Nancy Maloney not.

FYI, Jim's skit in the talent contest took third place. Wish he were doing
as well on the course. As expected, the Integra Type R is way out in front
(Jim's in the fastest V6 Camaro--at 9th). Oh, well, more racing yet
tomorrow, and who knows? It may rain.

Marilyn Rohn