Re: Your dead horse, not mine

To: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Your dead horse, not mine
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 00:29:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Scott Meyers wrote:

> Never saddled any horse, don't own one, and could care less about
> yours....and the one you rode in on!

Didn't mean to "saddle" you with ownership of this one -- I'm just amused
at the continued belief (from many -- yours was just the message I used
to reply) that the Integra Type R will naturally dominate G Stock.  The
results so far don't show it -- three different cars within a second
of one another is hardly the mark of a class-killer.

Now you could interpret the results to show you have to be named Endicott
Birchard or Bauer to dominate the class!

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si (car's good for another few years -- driver's kind of
creaky....-)
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr