Friday Results are up!

To: autox@autox.team.net (TEAM.NET)
Subject: Friday Results are up!
From: J28Starnes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 18:58:57 EDT
Compared to everyone's comments about the G-stock Integra Type R, I expected
the car to beat the entire field by 10 seconds.  Hmmm!  1st place G-stock's
time was 121.480, 1st place H-stock's time was 121.601...Celica weighs MUCH
more, Celica has what, 40ish less horsepower.  Which class is the slowest
stock class (by pax?)  Hmmm!  Looks like the Celica would have come in third
in G-Stock.

So is the Type R really misplaced?  Or, are there better drivers carefully
choosing which car to drive?  Or, are there just a "bazzilion"  cars on the
market and only 8 stock classes?  Something to think about...

Now I bet there are going to be a few hundred comments about the Type R.
Can't wait to hear!!!

Jon
'98 Type R
(HAD to work during the Nationals)