Re: Class Dominance and Weight

To: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>, autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Class Dominance and Weight
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:15:34 -0700

Randy Chase wrote:

> The Dreaded Sanford TVR was moved to CS,

Oops..meant to say "moved to AS" thought I am sure you all knew that.
8-)

Also, when anyone wants to point fingers at any class results relative
to another class, remember the conditions that those classes ran in very
well may be different. Unfortunately, years from now, someone will say
"hey, well look at XS class vs YS class in Topeka in 1999".

And also, I would like to second the congrats to the web people and
anyone involved in getting the results up so quickly.

Randy Chase (at least I am already home and not starting a 1600 mile
drive back, but that does not make me feel that happy)