Parts 4 Sale

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, <dalcorral@makelist.com>,
Subject: Parts 4 Sale
From: "Akeem1" <Akeem1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 06:04:53 -0500
Hey there listers, thought I'd post these parts again.  Its Saturday at O
dark thirty and I'll be home all day to answer calls and questions
reguarding any of the parts.   I want to move these parts so I'm wheeling
and dealing :-)

1989 5.0 EFI and AOD trans  78,000 miles on motor, was pulled for a Ranger
P/U project that fell through.  Both for $500.00

1 set of long tube headers 1 5/8 from BBK. These fit a 1993 or earler
Mustang.  $180.00 brand new.

1 brand new high flow h-pipe with cats from BBK.  this fits a 1994/95 SN95
Mustang. $180.00

complete set of Factory 1994 Mustang GT wheels.  almost perfect shape. only
8600 miles on them.  17x9 twin 3 spoke design.  $350.00

8.8 with 3.27 gears *Sold*

If you know any bow tie guys, i've got a set of older LT1 headers that will
fit a Camaro/Firebird
dont know the brand, they are wrapped with thermal wrapping $50.00

All parts DFW area. Give me a call if your interested.  My tang is still
down and want to move these parts :-)      817-355-1015

Craig Staggs
94 GT Conv.
73 Mach 1 ( 4 Sale )