And the 1999 pax winner is......

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: And the 1999 pax winner is......
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 08:53:24 -0500
I know the rain throws out half the drivers, and one can argue the accuracy
of the PAX index for days, but with no guarantees for my keyboard accuracy,
here is the PAX for the fastest class winners............

Congratulations to John Thomas for winning the PAX for two of the last three
years!!!!!

You may say it's just the index, not the driver, but anyone who watched the
ProSolo P1 finale where EP went heads up against AP, saw an awesome display
of car control.

I know I am biased, because he is my best friend, but he is truly an
ambassador for the sport. With all his help to other drivers and the
tremendous amount of work he put into the inaugural Meridian National Tour,
I would like to begin the nomination for John Thomas as the "Driver of
Eminence" for the year 2000.

Driver Time Class 1999 Pax Adjusted Time

John Thomas 107.908 EP 0.872 94.096
Brian Priebe 117.983 CS 0.802 94.622
Mark Madarash 115.603 ESP 0.822 95.026
Jeff Cashmore 121.601 HS 0.785 95.457
Chris O'Donnell 106.150 DM 0.900 95.535
Bob Endicott 121.480 GS 0.788 95.726
Daniel Popp 113.490 BSP 0.846 96.013
Mark Daddio 120.156 DS 0.800 96.125
Steve Hoelsher 117.235 DSP 0.820 96.133
Kurt Janish 112.189 CP 0.857 96.146
Pat Salerno 119.294 FS 0.807 96.270
Erik Strelnieks 116.531 SS 0.830 96.721
Paul Eklund 123.059 ES 0.786 96.724
Gary Kramar 107.057 FM 0.904 96.780
Ren Marinus 113.596 ASP 0.852 96.784
Guy Ankeny 104.754 CM 0.925 96.897
Paul Kozlak 118.954 AS 0.815 96.948
Steve Bollinger 114.205 DP 0.853 97.417
Mark Allen 131.462 ST 0.744 97.808
Greg Fordahl 114.059 AP 0.871 99.345
Kadie Elder 122.779 BS 0.811 99.574
Heath McMillan 119.895 CSP 0.844 101.191
Bruce Domeck 106.840 BM 0.955 102.032
William Goodale 103.150 AM 1.000 103.150
Larry Paille 110.595 F125 0.950 105.065
Mal Kooiman 117.060 EM 0.909 106.408
Randy D. Herrick 121.859 BP 0.874 106.505