Re: Fw: What class would a turboized '99 Miata be in?

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: What class would a turboized '99 Miata be in?
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:57:09 -0500

William Schenker wrote:

> Oh, well, just a thought!  I was thinking of down the line;  maybe put a
> turbo in my '99 MX-5 for some fun on the street AND be able to run it in
> autox's - but NOT AGAINST EM!!!  I may be stupid, but I'm not DUMB!

After my disappointing Nationals performance, I started thinking about
buying a "real" sportscar instead of continuing my efforts to make a
sportscar out of my sporty economy car. (I've done all the cheap mods,
what's left will cost big bucks)  Hit Miata.Net last night.  Was amazed
to find at least five 90-91 Turbo Miatae there in their classifieds,
most in the $9k-11k range.  Things that make you say hmmmm...

> Thanks for the rapid reply

My reason for being here in front of my computer at this hour with
rulebook at hand on a Saturday night (besides the fact that I have no
life and there's nothing on TV) will become apparent soon.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca