Re: Lost in Kansas

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lost in Kansas
From: Gary Spray <gspray@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 14:23:16 -0500
At 11:43 AM 9/19/1999 -0500, archss@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>Also found out that the protest on Kati K. was overturned and she takes
the BS 5th place trophy >place in a class of 45 (I believe) >good for her!

WHAT? The "Ace Reporter" and also "Damn Fine Miata Driver" got protested?
What the heck for? And by who, all those "guys" she beat? Bummer.

That's probably why she seemed to be distracted when I went up to her at
impound and introduced myself. We only exchanged a few words but I was
unaware of the protest and thought that she was just drained from those
three runs on Wednesday.

Gary Spray
90 Mazda Miata
Topeka, Kansas

[More power is good, better handling is "gooder".]