Re: Lost in Kansas

To: Gary Spray <gspray@cjnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: Lost in Kansas
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:01:16 -0400
Gary Spray wrote:
> WHAT? The "Ace Reporter" and also "Damn Fine Miata Driver" got
> protested?

This may sound silly, but is there some reason why some people should
be immune from the only rule enforcement procedure we've got?

Protestors aren't bad guys.  There's (usually) no animosity, hatred, or
anything behind a protest.  It's just a way to make certain that a car
is truly legal.  Everyone deserves to know for certain.  That's what
protests are for.

The protest against Lucy (Katie's car) was for spring perch height,
spring free length, and something else which I forget.  The latter two
were dropped; the first was checked and found to be okay.

Mark