WSCC Autocross 9/26/99

To: jesse@vgallery.com
Subject: WSCC Autocross 9/26/99
From: Jesse Lipscher <jesse@mail.vgallery.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 00:57:36 -0400
The Westchester Sports Car Club will host an Autocross event on September
26th, the event will take place at the Palisades Mall in West Nyack.  For
more information and directions see our web site at http://www.wscc.org

I am sorry if you have received this message more than once.  I am
compiling a club mailing list and couldn't easily filter out the
duplicates.  I will have a mail list server to handle local area events
setup early this week, I will post subscription information on the club web
site.  Please check for updates.

Jesse.