Post Nationals Blues

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Post Nationals Blues
From: Albert Cram <alcram@netscape.net>
Date: 19 Sep 99 21:27:27 PDT
I love nationals even when I don't do well, which is most years.  I agree
with Bultemeir that the  drive  home can be sad since the season is
essentially over.  Help me loose these post nationals blues.  Buy my two C mod
cars so I can go shopping for something different.  I have a 1983 and a 1984
Van Diemen formula Ford.  Quit worrying about sub frame connectors and bigger
engines.  C mod is one class where the driver is the main ingredient for
success.  The cars weight and engines are closely  controlled.  These are real
race cars and they are a ball to drive.  Both cars are competitive with a good
driver.  I also have an enclosed 18 foot trailer.  Asking $6500 for each Van
Diemen and $3000 for the trailer.   I can provide pictures via email if you're
interested.

Al Cram
Old Duffer Racing