Howard

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Howard
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:31:39 -0400
<<<Out of all the people I have ever met in my life, I cannot think of
anyone I have ever met that could do a better job with Howard's job than
Howard.>>>

After all he has had his whole life to practice being himself. ;-)

<<<How many people can manage the dynamics of all the competitors, speak
so well in front of a crowd, fix timers, set up PA systems, and always
smile?>>>

Sounds like you are describing every politician in the US...

If Howard is such a Superman how come his latest Pro Solo ideas have now
officially failed (according to the latest SportsCar)?

Paul Foster