Nationals BSP(C3 and C4's battle)

To: george.lynch@worldnet.att.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals BSP(C3 and C4's battle)
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:15:30 -0400
Sorry George, but Jo Ann gave u the wrong info. It was my brother Daniel
who won by .069! I'm sure u have checked the real results by now and
know she was wrong with the BSP results. She was right with the rest of
the results though.
        It was a great battle between, Daniel and Scotty, with Scotty taking a
4 tenths lead on Tuesday (Scotty:58.8, Daniel, 59.2) On Wednesday Daniel
stepped it up a notch, taking the lead on his second run on the north
course with a 54.2. The best Scotty could do was a 54.7 and that's how
Daniel won his 3rd national championship in B/SP. Daniel beat Scotty on
the second day more than Scotty beat Daniel on the first day. And that's
how Daniel won by .069
        The old corvettes aren't dead yet in B/SP and maybe sometime in the
near future the C4's will win a national championship. But right now
that has yet to be determined.