$.02 on Protests

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: $.02 on Protests
From: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:09:37 -0500
I wrote this below to the local Texas Spokes Sports Car Club list and was
encouraged to post to the big list, so here ya go.  Note that I have not yet
seen most of the postings on the topic since I read the digest and do so
sporatically.   --Andy

PS: I think the perch issue is even worse than just the actual height, since
the stock perch is spiralled and the Koni perch is flat.  It does make a
difference in the ride height and even the spring rate due to the amount of
spring that becomes active.  Since my plan is to run one of these cars next
year, I'll be writing my letters this winter so we'll all know for sure.