The real *bad guys*

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The real *bad guys*
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:54:55 EDT
Apparently there's one or two A Stock competitors running around with sour
grapes trying to tell everyone that I hit a cone on my fast South course run
on Wednesday and it wasn't called.  This is totally untrue.  The car before
me, #98 AS Steve Sucsy, hit the cone.  It was clearly marked as such through
all the audit sheets, but it came in as a late call after I finished and was
heading back to grid.  Whether or not the cone was down as I went by is
unknown to me.  I was on such a great run that I would only have stopped if
it were in my path.  I want everyone to know that if I had even the slightest
inkling of hitting a cone I would have admitted to it and asked for the
corner workers to be recalled for verification.  My ego doesn't need a hollow
victory.  I'd think the corner workers would know the difference between a
red MR2 and a white Z3 coupe.  I can't see anyone failing to write it down
AND not call it in.

I know who one of the individuals is.  I've listened to this person badmouth
various competitors, cars, etc. ever since the day he bought an AS vehicle,
yet he is one of the most overly-sensitive individuals I've ever met
regarding comments about himself from others.  Frankly, I wish he and his
petty ego would move on to some other class.

Mark Sipe
#99 A Stock