Re: NOPI National Auto-X Tourney quick notes

To: rocky@tri.net
Subject: Re: NOPI National Auto-X Tourney quick notes
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:19:12 -0400

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:46:13 -0500 "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
writes:
> WTG Ben. I think I told you way back early on that it could be a long
> day,
> hee hee. :-)

Thanks for the warning. You were definitely right! However, we already
have some ideas on how to shorten our day for next year.

> Glad it all came off well. Sounds like you had a great day!

Considering, all the new challenges this event handed us, I think we did
pretty well. The course and format, in general, seemed well received.

We are now going to go to work to put together a plan to improve it so
that all elements will be up to the highest standards for next year. BTW,
I'm open to suggestions from all our competitors and workers at the event
for ideas to make this a truly first class event going forward.

Ben