Re: re: Ben Thatcher's reply to Mike King's NOPI rant

To: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Subject: Re: re: Ben Thatcher's reply to Mike King's NOPI rant
From: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:14:18 -0400
On or about 07:02 AM 9/22/1999 , Ben Thatcher did say:
>Mike King wrote:
>
>> I wasn't one of the people that condemned the event. I actually had
>> a good
>> time.
>
>You should have, winning $350 and a set of Toyo tires.

I have no beef with this event as i wasn't there, but regarding this last
line, this is the second time you've pointed out the fact that Mike won
some money and tires as if that erases his right to voice his opinion of
the event. Sorry to say, but, it doesn't. I don't care if you were putting
up a NASCAR size purse and a person one it, if they feel there were
problems with the event, they should be heard. I know you've replied
regarding the issues and have said that there will be changes next year,
don't get me wrong, but you've also tried to devalue Mike's opinions with
the fact that he went home with some winnings.

Karl
Would love to do NOPI next year after Nats if 'Da Man' suddenly gives me
another week of vacation...