ST my opinion

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ST my opinion
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:58:23 -0500
I feel the tires I was running (Yokohama AVS Intermediates) were just as
good as the Pilots.  The rules on wear rating were changed midstream to
accomdate the 140 rating of the Pilots.  I feel they should have left it at
160.  I don't think that's the reason I lost.  Changing conditions in the
rain on Tuesday, put me 1.7 seconds back and pretty much out of contention
for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, but that's just racers luck as far as weather goes.
If it had stayed dry, possibly I could have been a factor.

I think Vince was the only one with Shaved tires.  I ran one set the whole
season.  I think Mark and Vince were on there 4th set.

Ron Conrad ST #25

Hope this helps, Lance