Charlie, Charlie, Charlie...

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Charlie, Charlie, Charlie...
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 07:53:24 -0700
Mr. Davis,

Only recently have I been informed of your 'humor' attempt at the BFG Talent
show in Topeka.  While I'm big enough to take this, and know that emotions
were running high, I would just like let you know that the respect that I
had for you (yes, there was some) has been removed.

I tried hard to follow Gary Thomason's guide for not bringing things to a
public forum, but since you did with your 'joke' it only seemed
appropriate...

Before writing this I considered that you:

1) Are the Solo II Region Chief for San Francisco Region (one of, if not
_the_ largests in the country.

2) Have served on many protest committees, usually as protest chief.

3) Have/had aspirations to be on the Solo Events Board (SEB).

P.S. - for those that didn't go (I did not) the gist of the jokes were:

"if Josh Sirota, Bruce Dickey, <insert Jane's current boyfriend
tom-whatever>, and Jane Willis did a movie,
it would be called '3 Men and a Babe'"

Funny, no? <sigh> but then came:

"If Kevin McCormick did a movie it would be called ' Small minds and cruel
intentions'"

Small minds indeed, Charlie.  I hope that those you associate with both
competition and business wise understand and are not too embarrassed.

Kevin McCormick