Re: ST tire opinions

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ST tire opinions
From: Steve Couture <stevecouture@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 07:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
---Loren Williams wrote:
When you're talking about D Stock, where everyone has the same car, same
setup, same tires, perhaps different paint schemes <grin>... there is no
doubt about which factor in the equation was responsible for a win.
---

Errr, wrongo.  Survey says... "BZZZZZZZT".

Take another look at all the 1999 National trophy winning positions in DS.
 Everyone is NOT on the same tires.  And I can *guarantee* you that there
are some *very* different setups being used between these cars.  Can you
say "custom valved shocks".  Good, I knew you could!

--
Steve Couture
#57 DS Neon ACR
Kumhos all around with original factory supplied Koni's