might be parting a 87 CRX si out

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: might be parting a 87 CRX si out
From: Brian Priebe <priebe.4@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:18:56 -0400
I got rearended this morning in my CRX and I am figuring it is going to
get totalled.  If anyone needs any parts for a honda let me know, I
might buy the car at salvage value to part it out, if people are
interested.

Has good motor, good trans with realitively new clutch, new radiator,
15x7 rims with 195/50/15 toyos, konis, momo steering wheel, freshly
blueprinted injectors, let me know if anything else interested in.

--Brian Priebe