Re: Hyperloud Anything

To: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Hyperloud Anything
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:14:53 -0700
California Fairgrounds require 95 dbA at 100 feet, so we've been using that
for years, even though we no longer run on any Fairgrounds locally in
Northern California. We have a Sound God who checks out offending cars and
warns them. Some choose to fix the problem by the next event, and others
just find another place to play. At some sites, the enforcement is pretty
lax since there is no one to offend except the competitors; others we have
to pay attention to the limit.
--Pat K