Muffler Hanger

To: alfakarl@hotmail.com, washburn@dwave.net
Subject: Muffler Hanger
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:03:56 -0700

Karl:

Wait a minute!!!  Y'all are confusing me.  You mean you're not SUPPOSED to put
mufflers on with coat hanger wire?  I did replace mine with NEW coat hanger wire
for Nat's.

Or that not everybody paints magnetic numbers white so the remains of the logo
of the company you work for won't show?  ("Gee, Tom, I don't know how the sign
coulda come off the truck!")

Next you'll be telling me that I wasn't supposed to use that piece of sheet
metal that was the right color for a Carrier heat pump cover as a
floorboard!?!?!?!

Confused in Nevada-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB