event info for military bases?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: event info for military bases?
From: "John Mahoney" <jmahoney@cyberstation.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:19:49 -0500
Does anyone have their package they submitted to allow them to run on an Air
Force base.  I am trying to put together a package to run on Sheppard AFB
but need the info others have provided.  I have gotten with the Safety
office and found some of the info but they wanted examples of other bases
that currently allow competition.  I do know they run at Mountain Home AFB
and am looking for additional info.  Any help would be appreciated.  I
currently work on Sheppard and would like to see an autox in the area.  I do
know positive impact and safety are their major concerns.
John Mahoney
Wichita Falls TX
DS ACR and not near fast enough