Re: Lucretia's Photos

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Subject: Re: Lucretia's Photos
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:08:46 -0400
JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov wrote:

> Dear Paul:
>
> Point well taken!  Some of those photo's are from BEFORE I cut down the front
> springs and added the bigger sway bar.  However, the Ol' Girl does have
>WAAAAAAY
> too much roll.  One of my winter projects is to "re-do" the rear suspension,
> possibly new springs, or at least get the old ones recurved and add a leaf.
> (Yep, I said "leaf."  Somebody 'splain THAT to all them ST Young'uns!)

Heya JD,

I'm old enough to know what you are talking about! My first car was a
'59 Triumph TR3. I still miss it - it was stolen in Atlanta when I was
18. Thinking back most of my cars have been IRS: '68 Alfa Romeo Gulia
Spyder, '64 E-type Jaguar, '84 944, and my current baby - a '89 944
Turbo. But there were a few others that weren't: a '68 Fiat 124 sedan
and even a Clemson Orange (?!?) '74 Pontiac Firebird Formula automatic.
Don't ask!

I enjoyed reading your exploits at Nationals...

Paul Foster

BTW, I will be royally peeved if ST ever becomes a national-level class.