Re: 1999 Solo II Nationals Index results

To: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@epix.net>, "Mark Hirt" <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: 1999 Solo II Nationals Index results
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:52:35 -0400
It'll be hard to draw conclusions from this Nationals.  Rain
definitely had an impact on SOME Tues/Weds classes.
I believe both the CSP and BS classes ran in the  rain on
one day.

Thurs/Fri course were dry, but the first heat definitely seemed
to have a slower course on which to run.   It was COLD when the
first group ran.

Kent Rafferty