Switched at birth?

To: cashmo@execpc.com, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Switched at birth?
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:48:40 -0700

Jeff:

It's an EPIDEMIC!!!  First the disclosure of the "Roger Johnson" Twins, and now,
the "Linnhoff/Williams" Twins!!!!  OHMYGAWDD!!!  Suppose everybody on Team.Net
is really a twin?

Hmmmm, who could mine be?  The only guy I know whose car leaks and leans as much
as mine does is Alfa-Karl Rickert?  NOOOOOO!!!!  Say it can't be!?!?!!?!
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB (Shuddering at possibly being a twin to "Alfie!")