Car ICOn

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Car ICOn
From: Jeanleah@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:50:55 EDT
I need a car icon to replace the one I have on my web site.  I am now using
the icon that comes with Visual Basic.  The icon has to be a for real
"*.ico;*.car"

My site is not for the timid, the doddering, or those without msie: It is an
Active X site.  The home page is accessible to anyone.  The launch button
only activates

1] if http://users.aol.com/emilpost/sqroot.htm is added as a trusted site
or are your ready for this?                                           2] you
lower the security setting!

What it does is extract square roots for you.  Square roots are fun to play
with.  Do not just take my word for it.  Play with them yourself.

Jeanleah Mohrherr formerly HS chicago region  Please send icons to
JEANLEAH@aol.com
IF you have any flames, send those to emilpost@aol.com: That is my screen
name for flames and spam