Re: Stupid Questions

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid Questions
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:27:45 -0400
> <<<As far as I know, in PCA (Porsche Club of America) this is required.
> The locals in Arizona during April-September are very lenient depending
> on temperature.>>>
>
> Bzzt. Wrong. You are confusing Drivers Ed with autocrossing...

Bzzt. Right! (I hate it when I'm wrong!) ;-)

Turns out the idiots in charge of PCR (Parade Competition Rules) _have_
decided that autocrossing is just not safe enough and they _have_ added
this totally hokey rule toi require long sleeves and pants! But the good
news is that the PCR is not gospel except at Parade. However, a number
of regions do use the PCR as the rules for their autocrosses...

Paul Foster