Master cylinders??

To: Team Net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Master cylinders??
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:39:31 -0400
Thanks for all the suggestions per my email yesterday.  Some of you I
did not get to respond idividually.  I was not successful with pursuing
Datsun parts.

Review....I have some unknown origin master cylinders on a formula vee,
and was seeking replacement or repair parts.

I finally did get ahold of the car builder....he works for Team Green
now!

His memory was that he used 77-78 Toyota pickup clutch masters, as they
were inexpensive back then.  I have a rebuild kit, and am still trying
to locate an example of the new part to confirm it is the same.

I just love to talk to some guys in the parts department!  Their mind
set is such it is just totally impossible to find a part if you do not
know the exact vehicle that it came from!!!!  How can they be so narrow
minded???  Their opinions are so absolute and final.......I always dread
that question.....What did it come off of?    then followed....Oh, we
don't have anything that would fit that!!!!!!!

The joy of soloing modified cars!!!!!!

Larry