Re: Master cylinders??

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Master cylinders??
From: 94kart <94kart@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:35:27 -0400
Larry
      Major autoparts stores(ie Napa) should have a master catalogue of
Brake master cyclinders with pictures and specifications. If  all else fails
disassemble the master cylinder, measure the diameter of the bore and
replace the unit  with the same size bore, same length actuator rod and a
similar mounting pattern. You can vary the brake feel if you wish. Larger
bore = less pedal travel and more effort. Smaller bore = more pedal travel
and less effort.  If you vary the bore size go no more than a 1/16"( 1.5mm)
at a time.FWIW

Rick Crowe