924S For Sale

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 924S For Sale
From: Tim Aro <timaro@hsc.vcu.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:30:12 -0400
RARE! 1988 924S w/M756 package for sale. Black/gray.  Best sub-model
924/944 variant!
Freshened motor, new clutch, timing belt, extra set phone dials (white),

Sabelt harness, harness bar, shop manuals, etc. 110K.   Well
sorted,...aligned, lowered, re-aligned, tweaked, adjusted, tweaked some
more, then tweaked juuuust a little bit more.  It's definitely a
Nationally competitive car that is extraordinarily easy and fun to
drive.  If seriously interested, please email me and I will send you
some more details (car history, price, etc.).  Please let me know which
file format works best for you: MS Word 97 (or earlier), Excel, Adobe
Acrobat 4.0, or other(?).

Contact me by phone:  804-204-1312 (h) 804-828-4448 (w) or e-mail:
timaro@hsc.vcu.edu

Tim Aro