BSL

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: BSL
From: katie_elder@rmiinc.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:51:38 GMT
I've been wanting to thank those who made it such a tremendous pleasure to
compete with in BSL throughout this year, both in NorPac and at Nationals.
A great, friendly crew including Yvonne Short, the entire Northwet and
Oregon gang, the repsective Jeannes from New York and Georgia, Karen T and
Tracy and Betty and Jennifer and Angie all from CenDiv and all the rest I'm
forgetting, along with Mary Flinn (usually accompanied by little Laurel Ann
and Mr. Bob) here at home.  I really missed Susan Collicott and Bev Vach
not being in Kansas.   Each year in this car has been fun, but you all in
particular helped make this one the absolute best of all.

Katie Elder