RE: goodyears etc

To: <RnRMcElroy@aol.com>
Subject: RE: goodyears etc
From: jack@cocoinc.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:08:21 -0400
Thanks Roy, and yes I am new to slicks so  I don't have much to compare
these with (as far as stickyness), I AM on a budget but figured that I could
get something stickier than these, maybe the R400s. I know the Hoosiers also
come in different compounds and was hoping someone who had run both could
steer me in the right direction. I will look in the latest Sportscar and
check out John, thanks a lot for the info.

Jack