Re: goodyears etc

To: <jack@cocoinc.com>, <RnRMcElroy@aol.com>
Subject: Re: goodyears etc
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:33:09 -0500

>I've never run Hoosiers.  Friends do and they are very fast at first, but
>they wear fast.

FWIW, My experience on the Hoosiers is not that they wear all that fast. I
run the R33, which is the second-softest (R25 the softest) in both Solo and
roadrace. Solo, they will last nearly two seasons. Roadrace, I get 4, maybe
5 Regionals out of a set. On an overweight 1147 Spitfire. And I keep them
juiced up with Formula V Traction Treatment so they stay soft, which also
means they wear faster than they would if I let them turn to stone (which
they would do before I wear them out if I did not treat them).

--Rocky