Re: Sorry for list content-Please help Taiwan

To: "Hung-Jen Hung" <hhung@inreach.com>
Subject: Re: Sorry for list content-Please help Taiwan
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:21:58 -0700
Hung-Jen
I was saddened to hear of the damage caused by the Taiwan earthquake.
I can but imagine the deep sense of sorrow you might feel about the loss of
lives, the injuries & the devastation to your country.

My prayers go to you, your family & fellow countrymen.

I will send a donation & also talk with my friends in SCAT re: sending a
donation from our San Diego Autocross club to your church.
Also, I will talk to members of other clubs of our San Diego Region re:
donations.

Many of our region members are also team.net members & will probably read
your post.

If there is anything else that can be donated that can be of use, please
let me know.

Apologies are not needed when it comes to sharing a deep sorrow such as yours.

May your GOD be with you.

Judy Becker
SCAT (Southern California Autocross Team)
SCCA San Diego Region Solo 2