RE: 94 RX7-R2 FS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 94 RX7-R2 FS
From: Marc Segal <marccs71@netscape.net>
Date: 26 Sep 99 23:36:40 PDT
My RX7 has been sitting in the garage collecting dust.  I have too many cars
and decided to flip a coin on which one goes...the RX7 lost.  The car has
several mods but I have all parts to put it back to stock.  It is a 94 RX7-R2
(one of 245 built in 94) 38,000 miles, red with black cloth interior, Mazda
Comp. alluminum radiator, Tri-Point alluminum separator tank with high
pressure cap, Greddy stock mount intercooler, underdrive pulley, downpipe,
Walker UltraMax muffler, SS brake lines, intake has 2 K&N flters & heat
shield, Eibach ProKit springs, GAB Super 8 way shocks, Tri-Point front bar
with brass bushings & frame support, Peter Farrell rear bar, Jacobs wires,
Tri-Point air/fuel guage, Autometer boost guage, Greddy Turbo Timer, Sony CD
player, MSW Type 55c wheels 17x9.5 (275's) & 17x8.5 (265's), stock wheels with
Kumho's (245's), extra set of BFG R1's (245's), bolt on receiver hitch, tie
wired by Tri-Point.

Car has no dings, original paint is not faded. Car has been meticulously
maintained.  24 months remaining on extended warranty.  $24,000 (or trade for
white 99 WS6 1LE Formula from Arizona).  Email me at "marccs71@netscape.net"

Marc Segal