Re: rain at locations

To: James Rogerson <jwalter@ptra.com>
Subject: Re: rain at locations
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:30:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, James Rogerson wrote:

> Everything is 1,000 miles from just about anywhere in Texas

Isn't that supposed to read "everything in Texas is just about 1,000 miles
from anywhere?"

Rocky asked a couple of days ago if it rained all at once without stopping
in Texas.  I don't know about other years, but the year I was stationed in
San Angelo, the only rain we got all came during the last two weeks in
July -- day and night without letup.  We were about halfway done on the
ark when it stopped....

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing